Bear with us while we update the site!
Incubating Tomorrow's Innovators and Entrepreneurs
EnCube Labs adopted training methodologies developed as part of nine years of research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US and Asia School of Business, Kuala Lumpur. The Zero2Entrepreneur and Zero2Maker frameworks created from this research has been the core of more than 100 workshops conducted worldwide to recognize and nurture entrepreneurs. The resulting experiential teaching technique of design, technology, and fabrication with a focus on entrepreneurship aptitude has shown significant changes in students' creative confidence and self-learning abilities. EnCube aims to create sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems in communities through these frameworks.
This training process to build the mindset and skill-set for entrepreneurship was developed through research experiments at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Asia School of Business. The experiments have shown that Pre-entrepreneurs,who are ready to take on their next steps in solution creation and venture building, can be nurtured. The process has been used in more than hundred workshops in seven countries, reaching more than two thousand participants.
- Oct 27, 2022, Isabela, Puerto Rico, USA: Zero2Maker in collaboration with Boys and Girls Club of Puerto Rico
- Oct 3, 2022, Saigon, Vietnam: Zero2Maker in collaboration with Fulbright University, Vietnam
- Oct 1, 2022, Saigon, Vietnam: Zero2Maker in collaboration with Fulbright University, Vietnam
- July 26, 2022, Richmond, California, USA: India: Zero2Maker in collaboration with World Affairs Council
- July 11, 2022, Ahmednagar, India: Innovation Intervention in collaboration with Schneider Electric India
- July 5, 2022, Coimbatore, India: Innovation Intervention in collaboration Schneider Electric India
Location: USA, India, Malaysia